How do you join ERCC?
In order to join ERCC we require a new member application with a ‘proposer’ and a ‘seconder’ signature. Any Committee member, or Ride Captain can act as a proposer or seconder. You need to then attend two separate rides, getting the application form signed at each ride.
Although the ERCC is focused on encouraging members from the Emirates Airlines family, we do accept affiliate members as well. If you would like to be an affiliate member, we encourage you to come out to a few rides and get to know us before submitting your application form.
Joining Fees AED 500 – You will also receive your ERCC red kit (Jersey and Bibs)
Yearly Renewal AED 200 – This fee is to offset the running costs of the club
ERCC member benefits:
- Free Club kit.
- Advantageous discount with local and international bike shops
- Discount on bike hire at various Outstations.
- Monthly ‘Club Ride’, supported with minibus, water, first aid kit etc.
- Free coffee on Saturday Coffee Ride.
- Awesome community to be a part of!